This is the appointment to be made if it is your first time at The Fix or if your last visit was more than 6 weeks ago. It allows us the appropriate amount of time needed to Shape the brows correctly.
This visit is only for regular maintenance done every 4-6 weeks.
If it is your first time at The Fix, please do not book this appointment as the timing is not enough.
Ombre Brow, Combination Brow & Microblading Procedures
Please allow yourself 3 hours for the Ombre Brow, Combination Brow and Microblading procedures. For best results please follow the before and after care instructions below.
Eyebrows will fade 30%-60% from your original appointment. A touch-up appointment is required between 4-6 weeks from original service. This assures proper results. The touch up is included in the original price.
An extra charge of $60 will be added if touch-ups are rescheduled or booked past 3 month of original appointment.
Please note: 30% Deposit is required for the below appointments and are non refundable. Deposits are used towards your final price.
View All Gallery
3 HOURS / $500
Ombre brows is a semi-permanent eyebrow procedure that last 1-3 years. This procedure is performed using a hand held machine with a needle attachment. The needle injects semi permanent pigment into the top layer of the skin creating tiny pixels that give the appearance of a filled in eyebrow. A topical numbing cream is applied before the procedure begins for your comfort.
3 HOURS / $525
Ombre and microblading combined in one brow. Micro blading is performed in the front portion if the brows. This gives the front of the brow a nice fluy appearance. Ombre is performed for the body and tail of the brow to complete the look. Manual shading may also be performed during this procedure. Manual shading is done with a series of tiny needles that deposit pigment into the top layer of the skin. Manual shading has a much softer appearance then ombre brows.
3 HOURS /$399 – Alexis (Junior)
Annual Touch Up
A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking and will be lost if canceled within 48 hours.
Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow procedure that last 1-3 years. A fine blade is used to place the pigment into the skins surface giving the illusion of real hair. This technique is done using a hand held manual device. Unlike a traditional tattoo which uses a tattoo gun. A topical numbing cream is applied before this procedure begins.
*Note: Not available at this time
Before you arrive
Please read through this before arriving at your appointment. Not adhering can impact your end results.
- No excessive alcohol consumption 24 hours before your procedure
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hrs before procedure
- No brow waxing, tinting, microdermabrasion or chemical peels one week before
- Discontinue Retin-A 4 one week prior to your procedure
- No Botox around the brow area 2 weeks prior
- Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO ENSURE PROPER HEALING FROM YOUR BROW SERVICE.
- No make-up application on the brows.
- No sun tanning, swimming or excess sweating.
- No soap, moisturizer, makeup, creams or sunscreen on the brow area.
- Do not rub or pick at the dry flaky skin/scab.
- Apply a thin layer of coconut oil/grape seed oil/vitamin E if it feels itchy or if the scabs look really dry and flaky. Maximum application is no more than 2x a day.
- Always apply oils with a clean q-tip.
WHAT YOU WILL NOTICE IN THE NEXT 7-10 DAYS:
- Swelling and redness is normal for the first few days. To relieve the swelling, you can ice the area with soft gel ice packs.
- Slight stinging sensation in the first few days is also normal.
- The microstrokes will start to form scabs and they might look dark and thick. As the skin heals, the scabs will fall off in random pieces throughout the brow and might look patchy throughout the week.
- Flaking and crusting of the skin may occur.
- The colour will fade approximately 30% – 50% when the scabs fall off. This is completely normal. Do not feel discouraged if the fading is more than you expected. The colour will become darker 1-2 weeks after ALL the scabs fall off.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT GET THE BROW AREA WET FOR THE NEXT 7 – 10 DAYS AS IT HEALS. A MINOR SPLASH OF WATER IS FINE, BUT PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO WATER IS NOT ALLOWED. DO NOT RUB BROWS TO DRY THEM, PLEASE GENTLY PAT DRY.
A follow-up touch-up is usually necessary and can be completed any time after 5 weeks from the initial appointment.
THE HEALING PROCESS LAST UP TO 14 DAYS DEPENDING ON YOUR SKIN TYPE.
The day after your procedure your brows will appear very dark. This is the beginning of the healing process. In the next few days your brows will form scabs that will fall off on their own. It is crucial that you do not pick the scabs as this will affect the end result. Scabs will fall off at different times. It is very important to let the scabs dry out. Do not wet your eyebrows. If they begin to itch you can apply some coconut oil or grape seed oil. Always apply with a clean q-tip, not your finger.